Here are some of the most challenges collages for me in this two issues of The SharePoint Magazine.


This are the original pictures that I used on this pages of


Twilight Special


The backgrounds created by me.


page 20 and 21 (twilight collage)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bridal Hijab


original picture from: shamsqatar.com


The SharePoint Magazine cover,Issue 2
It looks almost the same but believe me it's not!

I'm right now making the new issue of The SharePoint Magazine and every issue is different, I really don't have an order or system to do it, It just come by "inspiration" ( this word sounds good) and every time( in my very personal opinion) is different and better (my opinion, ok) because I'm not a professional writer or not even designer but I like to do it.....It's probably because since I was a teenager and like many other teenagers I'm a Magazines fan, but what I like more from the magazines are the Pictures that's what catch my attention, and in second place the information.



And because I'm not a professional photographer I don't even own a camera then I took all from Internet and make some changes, which could be a really challenge for me,without experience, or knowledge in advanced programs for editing, but I like the challenges believe me(I could made this blog in Spanish, that will be a piece of cake for me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top