The past September 16Th, Mexico commemorate the bicentennial of its Independence (1810) from the Spanish Crown and in November 20Th the 100 anniversary of the Revolution.

For this reason Televisa has created this amazingVideos about some of the Mexicans states called " ESTO ES MEXICO " (This is Mexico), the photography and the music is amazing (what can I say, I'm Mexican), watch this videos made me remember the time when I visited some of those places with my collage friends, also makes me feel so proud of being Mexican and forget a bit the terrible situation which Mexico is living now.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and know a little about the unbelivable places that Mexico has.


"Estrellas del Bicentenario (Stars of the Bicentennial), Chihuahua.

Estrellas del Bicentenario(Stars of the Bicentennial)Cascada de Basaseachic (Basaseachic falls.)

This water fall is in Barranca del cobre (Cooper Canyon), Basaseachic Falls on the Basaseachic River is the second-highest waterfall in Mexico, located in the Parque Nacional Basaseachic at CaƱon Basaseachic in the Copper Canyon region of northwest Mexico, near Creel, Chihuahua. They are 246 meters (807 ft) tall, second in Mexico only to the Cascada de Piedra Volada (Flying Stone Fall).


This is only a sample of what Televisa is doing to promote the bicentennial of the Independence and also to promote the touristic places that Mexico process.

More videos here: Estrellas del bicentenario " Esto es Mexico "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top