-First of all, when I do follow a blog is because it has something interesting and special,other wise I will not follow it.

-Second, there are some blogs really interesting, others are cute, others are really informative, etc,etc,. so each blog has their own character and style, personally I'm following blogs that really interest me.


lately, when I open my dashboard I didn't see more actualizations or new things then I began to check the blogs that I'm following one by one and it seems that many of them are now deleted or not posting for too long, so I stop following (some times we just leave the blogging word with out say good bye, right).


others are now private , this post is for them :


since I'm not invited and therefore not allowed to read your post then my question is :

Should I stop following you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top