Somebody, please help!!!!

I have to confess that I'm one of those millions addict of twilight, here are some pictures from LA premiere my favorite was Ashley Greene(BTW my bb's name is Ashly with out the "e" hehehe)although more people didn't like her style of dress, but one thing is sure, she is pretty even in a blanket.

I love her gray dress, she is pretty and her make up just gorgeous very natural and simple, of course she doesn't needs more, she is a natural pretty girl, I don't like the couple stars (Robert and Kristten) I do like the love story on the movie but not the actors, well Robert has pretty eyes is all I can say.


Ashley Greene in an Alexis Mabille Couture dress, Christian Louboutin heels, VBH clutch and Buccellati jewels.

The obligued picture, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Steward, and Taylor Lautner

Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale in Twilight movie) , check his style, I love it!
Catalina Sandino Moreno, plays Maria (she created Jasper) in Eclipse

Am I fan of gray color?, it seem like but it was a mere coincidence this time, I love purple and I think I'm becoming a big fan of gray colour also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top